Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ten Minutes to Write

OK. I have literally ten minutes to write before my next meeting. Although I could probably type this in the meeting as well... instead of paying attention like I am supposed to.


I am getting ready for vacation and am SO excited that I can barely stand it. My family and I have not been on a real vacation in a while. We are going to the Georgia Mountains and I look forward to just being outside, breathing in fresh air and tipping my toes in cool, fresh water. We don't have much of that in Florida and I often feel guilty that my kids have missed out on this experience.


I think I am more excited to not be at work for an entire week. That's the best part for me. I have come across so many wonderful blogs in the past view weeks. Like this one http://lalalovelythings.blogspot.com/ which displays beautiful photographs just for the sake of being beautiful and for really great writing check out this site http://kdsthinkingoutloud.blogspot.com/


I have not said much have I? Well, we will have to just get to know each other better then.


Off to the meeting.


C

No comments:

Post a Comment