Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year and a Message for You

Here is my first post for the New Year.

It's 2am in the morning and for anyone who reads this, I want to tell you this one thing :

Hold on.

I am up at 2am because I cannot sleep. Like many, I am worried about the economy, worried about my house, worried about my family. "Logic" tells me to give in to this worry but something else inside me is telling me to hold on. I cannot explain it. It's just a feeling. It makes no logical sense because I "should" be worried. But I am starting to rebel and usually for me this means change is coming. Positive change.

Change is scary and it's hard but if you block out all of the "what if's" and just focus on what your gut is trying to tell you, I think you will be just fine. I don't have very much money to give but I wanted to give something. I offer some positive thoughts and encouragement to anyone who needs it.

Reading other's blogs has given me the inspiration to start my own. So thank you, to all of the bloggers out there who share their life with us. You make us laugh, you make us think, and most importantly I think, you give us hope that a collective spirit exits of wanting to connect in a positive way. The blogs are real, the people are real and I think the stories are real. So when you are burned out on the news sites reporting on incessant negativity, read a blog.

Feel better.

C.

2 comments:

  1. Great post.

    There's too much negativity out there.

    I stopped watching the news (and TV all together) about 3 years ago. I also stopped reading the paper. I can't tell you how much my life has improved since then...

    Thanks again for the post, and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great going gurl!!
    We need more positive people like you....especially in these times...

    I hope you never let go of this positivity :)

    ReplyDelete